- Category: Clients
- Published: 16 December 2013
- Hits: 148
Many of our historical society clients participated in a busy and very successful History Week during 20-27 October.
We would like to congratulate our clients who have recently received MAP (Museums Australia Museum Accreditation Program) accreditations:
- Royal Historical Society Victoria (RHSV) for the RHSV exhibition section of the building.
- Schramm's Cottage – managed by Doncaster-Templestowe Historical Society
- College of Surgeons Museum (Royal Australasian College of Surgeons)
Other client news is that the National Trust has closed most of its library and donated its collection to RHSV, and the RHSV has been "successful in gaining three years of funding from Arts Victoria". Recently RHSV has been assured that the Drill Hall, its home for about 14 years, is not on the government's asset sales list. (Source: RHSV news, Nov-Dec 2013)
Also in the news, two clients had articles in the Sept-Oct 2013 of Museum Australia's publication Insite:
- Maria Drossos (ANZCA ) on developments in anaesthesia
- Research into the culinary habits of the inhabitants of Beleura House